We received a special package from Goldfish Swim School this week, and Max was extremely excited to dig into it.
Here’s a clip of Max’s unboxing…
Here are some important water safety reminders:
- Never let anyone swim alone. Even the most experienced people need a partner.
- Pool noodles, plastic inner tubes and pool toys, etc. will not protect against drowning. Make sure everyone needing a life jacket has a coast guard approved jacket and it properly fits.
- Make sure to have a ‘designated watcher’ while kids are swimming. The ‘designated watcher’ should be watching kids at all time – no cell phone distraction allowed!
- Keep toys not in use away from the water so they don’t accidentally fall in.
- This isn’t swimming specific, but if outdoors, wear sunscreen! Make sure to reapply after swimming.
I’d love to hear any additional water safety tips you have in the comments below!
*Goldfish sent me this box to review, but all opinions are my own