- Contact your local Ronald McDonald House to see if they will take a candy donation for their families.
- Operation Shoebox is now accepting candy donations. You have to mail it to Florida, so make sure you don’t send candy that will melt in the heat.
- Halloween Candy Buy Back – Find your local dentist who will take candy for toothbrushes, toothpaste, etc. They then share it with our troops!
- I read on one of my favorite blogs, Gracious Pantry, that she does something called a “Switch Witch,” where she allows her son to place a bucket full of candy outside their door in exchange for a nice gift that “magically” appears. This is so creative!
- I had an idea about trading in candy in exchange for money or special trips (maybe a movie night?). Or trading in 10 pieces of candy to stay up 10 minutes later 🙂 What would I do with the traded in candy? Bring it to my co-workers, of course!