I kept planners through college but when I started my first full time job out of college, I stopped using them. Fast forward 10 years…I need it back!
I use Google Calendar for all work related stuff, and love syncing my calendar with my husband’s for travel days, doctor appointments, etc. And even though I use Google Calendar on my phone, there is something about writing stuff down and crossing it off that has instant gratification.
I did my research and most of the blogger groups I belong to raved about Erin Condren Life Planners. I purchased the horizontal version and counted down the days until it shipped. I’m a month into using it and I’m in love. Here’s what I’m digging:
- Lots of space to write and add stickers
- There’s a 30 day calendar for each month, followed by weekly layouts
- You can customize a cover for free, which I overloaded with pictures of my son 🙂
- There’s a Notes section at the end of each week – I like to use this space for weekly to-do’s
- There’s a pocket in the back for loose notes, receipts, etc.
- A zipper pouch
- A moveable ruler/bookmarker
- Facebook groups based on Erin Condren planners – I get so many fun ideas for planning from these groups
- Etsy sticker shops galore!
- My only dislike is the thickness/size. It does add a bit of weight to my laptop bag, but I’m willing carry it so my planner is with me.
If you want a $10 coupon code, please leave your email below or tweet at me, and I’ll send you a coupon code!