I’m always looking for fun, easy, fast snacks to make my son. He loves grapes and greek yogurt, so when I had this grape salad at my work cafe, I knew I had to recreate it for my son. I went grocery shopping and found True Goodness by Meijer products for 3 out of the 4 ingredients I needed. Score! I’m a huge fan of Meijer’s True Goodness line. They are wholesome and organic items that you can save money on (make sure you check your mPerk app before shopping, True Goodness items are featured frequently). Below are the ingredients and steps to make a fun healthy snack for you and your kids!
- Grapes (green, purple or both, just make sure they are seedless) – I used half a pound of both green and purple
- 1 cup of Greek yogurt
- 1/8 cup of honey (or more if you want it a bit sweeter)
- 1/4 cup of walnut or pecan pieces (I left these out of my son’s portion)
- Slice grapes. Make sure to slice them ‘long way’ for kids (see instructions here for the safe way to cut grapes and for a ‘grape cutting hack’ video)
- Add grapes to a large mixing bowl, along with Greek yogurt, and stir
- Drizzle honey over the mix and continue to stir
- If you are making these for kids (like me!) I set a portion of this mixture aside and added chopped pecans to the rest
You can learn more about the True Goodness line here, as well as some great recipes! If you have other fun, healthy snack ideas, please list them below in the comments!
*This post was sponsored by Meijer. All opinions are my own.