Every year the magic of Christmas gets better and better, and I’m loving building holiday traditions with my family. A new tradition we are going to start this year is from Package with Santa. I can’t wait to see Max’s face light up in amazement when he receives his personalized letter from Santa!
Every package comes with a free personalized call and video from Santa that can be scheduled at any time. I can’t wait to video tape Max talking to Santa! There are 3 packages available, but I’m going to be reviewing the Silver Package that comes in a red box and includes the following:
– Personalized Letter from Santa
– Bonus – Personalized Video from Santa (retail $9.99)
– Bonus – Personalized Phone Call from Santa to a cell phone or land line! (retail $9.99)
– Personalized Nice List Certificate
– Autographed Santa Claus Photo
– Autographed Rudolph Photo
– Genuine North Pole Stamp
…and so much!
I’ll be ordering mine soon and will post a review. I’d love to hear your experiences with ‘letters from Santa’ or other Christmas memories and traditions your family has. Please share in the comments below!
*Sponsored posts, all opinions are my own