1. A jean jacket – These are necessary even when it’s extremely hot out. It gets so cold inside restaurants and work in the summer, I carry a jacket with me wherever I go.
2. Transitional spring dress – This can be dressed up with nude heels or a white blazer for a client visit, or wedges or flats for every day.
3. Self tanner – I love it! Beautisol is one of my favorites. I find it goes on really even. I put it on before I got to bed, then when I shower in the AM, and it evens out.
4. Alex and Ani bracelets – I think I have 6 now, and love wearing them all together. Mother, Daughter, Sailor Anchor, and others, that all represent something special in my life.
5. Tom’s Wedges – These are extremely comfortable! Great for work and going out at night in the warmer months. They also allow you to show off a pedicure with the peep toe design.
6. Crossbody bag – I love being hands free, especially now that I’m either pushing a stroller or holding my toddler’s hand. The bag above is the Rebecca Minkoff Morning After Clutch.
What’s in your closet for Spring?