This recipe is the perfect ‘bring an appetizer to pass’ dish. I made this for our small Super Bowl party in February and it was a hit. It may not look pretty, but it’s so delicious and easy!
1/2 cup of Pistachios, deshelled (if you buy whole pistachios, you’ll need a baggie and meat tenderizer)
1 – 8oz. Goat cheese ‘log’
3 tbsp of Honey
Pretzels, crackers or apple slices for serving
- If you buy whole pistachios, put them in a gallon baggie and use a meat tenderizer to break them up into smaller pieces.
- Place the goat cheese on the plate or shallow bowl you want to serve it on
- Drizzle the 3 tbsp of honey over the cheese log
- Sprinkle the crushed pistachios over the cheese log
- Serve with pretzels, crackers or apple slices!
If you try this recipe, please let me know how you like it in the comments. What’s your favorite, easy, appetizer recipe?
*This post contains affiliate links